|Terms of Service|
This is a legal agreement between you and SavvyCE stating the terms that govern your use of this website and continuing education program (Service). This agreement - together with all updates, additional terms, and all of SavvyCE rules and policies - collectively constitute the "Agreement" between you and SavvyCE. To "Agree" to these terms, click "Agree". If you do not agree to these terms, do not click "Agree" and do not use this service.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. SavvyCE does not share, sell, or rent any personally identifiable information, including your email address, with outside third parties without your express consent.
2. This service is available to individuals over 18 years of age who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law and have a MFT and/or LCSW license with the state of California or need CEUs from a California licensed provider.
3. Upon taking any CE courses, you are attesting to the fact that you completed the course in its entirety, have answered all questions accurately and honestly, and have completed the qualifying and evaluation forms without the assistance from others.
4. To receive CE credit: You must be licensed in the state of California as a MFT and/or LCSW, or your governing body accepts units earned from a California licsense provider. The qualifying and evaluation forms submitted must meet review approval and deemed adequate. After payment is received, your "Track My CEUs" history on the SavvyCE website is automatically updated where you can view and print your certificate of completion.
5. It is the responsibility of each user to be aware of the regulations governing your continuing education requirements, and ultimately determine if the continuing education program being purchased is appropriate for your license.
THIS SITE IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING MEDICAL ADVICE OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM OR A DISEASE. IT IS NOT A SUBSTITUE FOR PROFESSIONAL CARE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SAVVYCE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, SAVVYCE AND THEIR AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SAVVYCE AND THEIR AFFILIATES DO NOT WARRANT THAT SAVVYCE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THE SITE ON WHICH THEY ARE POSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SAVVYCE AND THEIR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF SAVVYCE WEBSITE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY SAVVYCE NOR THEIR AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PROVIDERS, OR THE LIKE, SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOT SHALL YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
6. Policies and rules:
a. Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover through our secure online payment process with Wells Fargo Bank.
c. As a provider of online educational services, SavvyCE electronically collects certain user information required by certifying authorities, accrediting bodies, licensing boards or governmental agencies. SavvyCE stores this information on its servers and makes the information available as required by these bodies. In the online medium, detailed affirmation of a users` identity and their actions while using SavvyCE products is necessary to verify the legitimacy of course participants.
d. Information gathered during registration, such as e-mail address, license information, and zip code, may be used to create personalized content. Any financial information that is collected is used only to bill the user for products and services.
e. SavvyCE consistently maintains the integrity of its user base so that no law is knowingly broken. SavvyCE handles personal information of our users so that we will know whom each user is, have proof of that user`s identity, know how to contact that user, and occasionally verify how the user is using the SavvyCE content.
f. Demographic information about our user base allows SavvyCE to provide products and courses that will meet the needs of future users. Marketing activities relevant to individual users originate from analysis of our user base. SavvyCE may use non-personally identifiable profile information to generate aggregate reports and market research in the form of statistics. This information cannot be matched with an individual`s identifiable information.
g. SavvyCE gathers personal information primarily through registration screens. We use cookie technology to enable certain functionality within the SavvyCE products. Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server to a browser, stored temporarily by that browser, and then sent back by the browser upon the server`s request. You must accept browser cookies to access certain SavvyCE areas.
h. Opt-Out: SavvyCE provides users with the opportunity to "opt-out" of receiving communication from us, with the exception of providing users with system critical information. You may discontinue receiving email communication from SavvyCE other than system critical information, by replying to an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
i. Security: The SavvyCE website has been designed with security measures that protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
j. User information is stored in a secured database accessible only by SavvyCE.
k. Users only have access to their own demographic information within the system. One user cannot access private information about another user.
7. Your Information. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information required to register with the Service. You further agree to maintain and update your Registration Data as required to keep it accurate, current, and complete. SavvyCE may terminate your rights to any or all of the Service, and may invalidate any continuing education courses taken, if any information you provide is false, inaccurate or incomplete. You agree that SavvyCE may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining your account.
8. Account and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. You should not reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are entirely responsible for all activities that occur on or through you Account, and you agree to immediately notify SavvyCE of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. SavvyCE shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of you Account.
9. Agreement to Pay.
a. Payment for continuing education services. You agree to pay for all continuing education programs you purchased through the Service, and that SavvyCE may charge your credit card for any services /products purchased, and for any additional amounts (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable as may be accrued by or in connection with your Account). You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing SavvyCE with a valid credit card for payment of all fees.
b. Right to Change Prices. Prices of any services/products are subject to change at any time.
c. Electronic Signature and Contracts. Your use of the Service includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into on this site, including notices of cancellation, policies, contracts and applications.
10. Delivery of Certificate of Completion. On occasion, technical problems may delay or prevent the timely updating of the "Track My CEUs" history, and therefore preventing the timely viewing or printing of the certificate of completion. Your exclusive and sole remedy with respect to the Certificate of Completion that is not available within a reasonable period will be either the Certificate of Completion sent via mail or refund of the purchase price paid for such service, as determined by SavvyCE.
11. Intellectual Property.
a. Acknowledgement of Ownership. You agree that the Service, including but not limited to graphics, audio clips, and editorial content, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by SavvyCE and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Service incompliance with the terms of this Agreement.
12. Indemnity: User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SavvyCE, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys` fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User`s use of the Web site, any alleged violation of this Agreement, or any alleged violation of any rights of another, including but not limited to User`s use of any content, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other intellectual property in connection with the Web site. SavvyCE reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by User, which shall not excuse User`s indemnity obligations.
13. Governing Law: User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding use of the Web Site and purchase of the services on the Web Site. The laws of the State of Califonria will govern interpretation and enforcement of this agreement.
14. Arbitration: In the event of a dispute between the parties as to the interpretation of this agreement or as to any matter not covered by this agreement, the parties agree to first attempt to settle such a dispute among themselves. Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, relating to, or concerning the interpretation or performance of this Agreement that cannot be resolved through negotiation shall be submitted to binding arbitration, and shall be conducted in Los Angeles, California.